Thursday 6 October 2011

Summer Blue : W7 - 18 Stellar

Last week in the UK we had the most unusually spectacular weather. It was so warm and beautiful; definitely much warmer than it had been all summer. Hence, I needed something summery and bright on my nails to match my outfit and my mood! 

W7 is a british budget brand that I wouldn't normally buy since their formula is not 3-free, but the colour was so pretty that I couldn't resist. Plus, it was only £2.00.

No18 Stellar is a gorgeous cerulean blue that is bright without being loud. The formula was quite a surprise! It was smooth like butter and was perfect in 2 coats. I wore it for three days and it remained perfect. No chipping and no white edges - at all! It was so smooth I am tempted to have a look at more at some point. And it didn't stain my nails!

Btw the ring is one of my creations!


 And here's a couple of beautiful autumnal pictures! I miss the heat of last week! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the nails and the ring but I mostly love the landscapes and the sunny wheather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the sunshine the most, too!! And miss it dearly!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...