Thursday 16 February 2012

A Pretty Greige

Etude House is a Korean brand and they make a lot of pretty polishes some of which I own. This is the brand's pretty greige (for the unversed amongst you greige = colour midway between grey and beige), otherwise known as Etude House - WH708 creamy grey. I don't have any other greiges to compare it to as I was pretty happy with this one's colour. I have used it again here if you want to see more of it. It was a bit thick when I got it so I added a few drops of nail polish restore and now it's much better. The brush on these polishes was a pleasant surprise as it is flat and easy to work with and doesn't splay. This is two coats without a top coat. 
 (artificial light)
 (artificial light)
(artificial light)
I bought this and many others from this ebay seller and have always received excellent service and many Korean gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...