Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween with the Cyclops cat


Some days you just can't win! No matter how I tried, I just could succeed with today's mani. You can tell how many times I had to re-do everything just by looking at the state of my cuticles- so dry even after the hand cream and cuticle oil I applied.

My plan was to paint familiar little monsters with a twist. The only one that actually made it is the Cyclops cat which was also my favourite. Isn't she scary cute? I might even write a story about her!

For this mani I used
Middle and pinky: Sixteen - 862
Ring: Flormar- JL 13 Pale Eucalypt
Ghost: a mix of white and transparent polish
Index: Custom mix
Cat's eye:  Η&Μ - Wanna Pepperoni
Any black used is acrylic paint.

Have fun tonight with all the ghosts and the spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...